Monday, November 30, 2009

I just got my flight back home request from the agency.
It made me get a little nervous. I feel weak...like I'm gonna faint.

I am super happy that I'll get to see my family, and eat the food that I love. But....I don't want to leave.

I've got this anguish now in my chest....that makes me want to burst in tears. They are so sttuborn and don't fall....so this feeling keeps growing and taking place everywhere.

I want to stay here........Brazil is not home for me. It's a vacation place. Ok...San Francisco is a vacation place also....but waaaaay better. Living here is like living a dream. Everything you want and need...you can find here. My dream is close to the end now.

There is no word....nothing...to describe the pain in my chest right now.
That's exactly how it feels.....empty....hallow......

1 comment:

  1. This is half fiction and half factual. I don't know the whole story of their lives and how they met. But their personality and physical description are very true.

    ReplyDelete