Monday, June 28, 2010

My way...

I feel like my life is a mess.
Like a puzzle that doesn't have a match.
And I lost myself in between the many of me,
that are spread on the ground and thrown in the air,
having nothing to hang on or fall at.

It feels like I'm on a roller coast
My stomach burns and the ground never comes
Like a huge hole and a cold wind
That licks my face and makes me freeze

It is cold and it is dark
Too many directions, too many choices
Just one life...

What path should I follow?
The one from my heart?
But for which of them does my heart beat?
For all them and at the same time
I keep on having nothing...

I have dreams...

And I dream, through the day and through the night
But I actually can't fall asleep
I am too busy finding my way
And I am so tired of always finding the same...

Nothing...


Music of the moment:
"For a lonely soul you're having such a nice time..." (Keane - Nothing in your way)

1 comment:

  1. As vezes fico profundamente magoado...magoado de vdd com a falta de respeito com a singularidade das coisas! Qto mais eu procuro aconchego,mais eu sinto aquele vento gelado bater nas minhas costas, em noites tão vazias.... onde fico só e sozinho com os meus rastros do passado.As vezes fico cansado de caminhar... parece q a caminhada não tem fim, e eu sei q nunca vou poder parar.... afinal de contas eu nasci assim com o espirito nômade.Eu não sei p onde vou, e sinceramnete todos os caminhos me parecem tão estreitos últimamente...as vezes não me reconheço no espelho, e tenho a impressão de ter sido roubado de mim msm...onde será q fui parar?não me acho...
    Seja lá como for, vou continuar procurando.

    ReplyDelete