Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's going on?

Hard to even start...
I'm at a point where I don't know what I want and don't know what to do.
I thought that I would have a change coming back, because I was so sure that everything was going to be as it used to.
I don't know.....I feel like I'm not in the same place...
I feel so disconnected...from everything and everyone....
It makes me so tired trying to be nice to everybody, be positive, , try to make everyone happy...and at the end...it feels like i'm part of no one's life....that i'm just a piece left by itself...thrown...sometimes you remember to use it, sometimes you just don't care...

I miss being important....I miss not having to tell people "Hey, I'm here"...

I feel like I'm being taken for granted....and it hurts...so much, so much that i'm even sharing this....




3 comments:

  1. Be strong Snake, just keep your head up and keep walking with strength. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnnn...thank you Rat! :)
      Always cheering me up!!!
      Miss talking to you.
      Take care. ;)

      Delete