Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Company of Thieves

I've got the pleasure to see my favorite band, also a new band from Chicago called "Company of Thieves", play for the first time in San Francisco last night (08/05/2009).

They played just a few songs, which blew my mind away !!!!!
It was AMAZING !!!!

Living in Portland for more than 1 year I never got the chance to see them play. Every time I looked at the calendar it was too late. :/

But yesterday...it was a mixing of feelings. I was excited and happy to see them. I was honored to get to talk to them for a while. I've been swiped off of my feet listening to them play. And at the same time I was soooo nostalgic !!!! They are a GREAT band...I've never been such a fan as I'm theirs, but besides that, they bring up the best memories I have.
Their songs bring me all those feelings I carry for Portland and for life. Yes, for LIFE....because that's why I love Portland so much....this city brings me the meaning of life....at least my life.

They are fantastic as individuals. They were just so caring and sweet when we were talking. Thing that you hardly ever get with other bands....

The best songs you must listen to: Oscar Wilde, Even in the Dark, Pressure, The Fire Song, Around the Block and Tallulah. Those are my favorites !!!!

And I "Raise a toast" to Company of Thieves !!!! o/




No comments:

Post a Comment