Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gimme a tissue, please.

_ Gimme a tissue, please.

A tear drops down her face.
And one after another bursts from her eyes. That's her soul crying.

_ What's the reason for?

Silently gulping all the aswers, she keeps all to herself. She suffers. And she now cries. And nobody can help, nobody ever will. Nobody will ever be able to.

_ Would you like another one?

She takes the tissue and smile gently to me. And then turns her face staring to nowhere, with eyes full of hope and a silence full of pain.

_ I'm fine. Don't worry.

God knows how that hurts not being able to do anything to help her. I try, and the best I can do is give her my arms and put them around her.
She drops her head on my shoulder, let a little sigh out and falls asleep.
I know she is ok now, dreaming of what she misses.
I'm relieved.

1 comment:

  1. The post reminds me "Scar Tissue", but honestly I don´t know the reason...

    "With the birds I´ll share this lonely view".

    ReplyDelete